We are HETAS registered installers and are trained and registered to work on solid fuel and wood heating appliances, and are fully insured to work in your home.
If you want to install a new solid fuel or woodburning appliance in your home, it must meet Building Regulation standards and your local authority must be notified of the work.
There are two ways to meet your legal requirements:
- Use a registered HETAS installer who can self certify their work and issue a Certificate of Compliance.
- Use a non registered installer and apply to Building Control at the local authority and can cost you up to £300 per job.
To keep your system and chimney safe, we are also members of the Guild of Master Sweeps.
- Installations of wood/multifuel appliances and fireplaces
- CCTV camera services
- Chimney Lining
- Chiney sweeping
- Stove servicing
- Cowls and birdguards fitted.
- Sweeps range from £40 plus vat for a standard sweep plus travel costs
- CCTV surveys with report from £150 plus vat
- Installation and chimney lining from £395 plus vat